Safety measures / Violence in the family or in social life
What can you do
...when your partner or people from your social circle
threaten or exercise violence?
  • Call the police for help - save the number 133 in your cell phone; emergency calls work even without balance or a SIM card.
  • Try to leave the house and go to a public place - if this is not possible, go to a room that can be locked (make sure in advance that it has mobile reception).
  • Try to call for help (neighbours/friends)
  • If there are weapons in your house, inform the police immediately.
  • If you witness violence or see somebody being threatened, call the police immediately. Your call can save lives.
  • Help us prepare a customised security plan for you.
  • Talk to us about a customised solution for your situation and legal safety measures.